Thursday, October 7, 2010

15 MINUTES OF FAME….I SAY YOU CAN’T HAVE IT!

If you attending an award show or session and it happens that your favorite artiste or singer doesn’t bag any award, the one thing you can do is at least hope that your favorite artiste bags an award the next time. One thing you cannot definitely do unless you are kanye West is to grab the mic from the award winning artiste during his/her moment of fame and declare that he/she does not deserve to be a winner. Well, this is actually what Kanye West did and you are give it up for Kanye West for pulling such a stunt at the 2009 VMA Awards, when he grabbed the mic from taylor swift and declared;
Yo Taylor, I’m really happy for you u. I’ll let u finish but beyonce has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time.”
I can just say sorry to Taylor Swift.  Though I have since heard that Taylor hit back at kanye with a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment