Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT?! I GOTTA WRITE A SONG ABOUT THAT.!!

If McCain had won the U.S. elections, I don’t think anybody would have written a song about that. Or Maybe am wrong because am sure James Blunt would have definitely come up with something.(e.g “Retireeeeee my presideeent!!!”) and since it is James Blunt singing,  it would have definitely been a hit at least in the white house. But when Barrack Obama, the first black man became the most powerful man on the planet, then definitely somebody had to come up with a song for that historic moment. This line is off the song “My President is black” sang by young Jeezy and it also feat. Nas.

“Bush robbed all of us, would that make him a criminal”. 

Well that line got me thinking and smiling at the same time. I guess that is for the Jury to decide on, Young Jeezy

No comments:

Post a Comment